Health and Safety
At Moreton Resources we believe our people, our business associates, our communities and the environment are all critical and must be afforded the safest and healthiest conditions.
Safety is uncompromised in everything we do.
We have a zero harm policy and we achieve this by:
- Undertaking our work in a professional and methodical manner
- Undertaking preventative servicing of all machinery
- Adopting safe work procedures for our people
- Ensuring our workers undertake all necessary training
- Understanding how we can promote and protect the environment and all that we impact
The manner in which we operate aims to:
- Meet or exceed all regulations and Health, Safety, Environment and Community (HSEC) Management System requirements
- Implement environmental protection measures that address pollution prevention in all phases of our business
- Maintain a constant vigilance and readiness to prevent, and where required, respond to and effectively manage any incident
- Constantly improve in all activities we undertake